Monday, November 7, 2011

Just too strange

I know I haven't said anything for a while. I feel stupid and redundant saying it, but I still can't believe you're not here anymore. I miss you like crazy all the time. Almost every day it seems like I think of something I want to write on here, but I don't end up doing it for this reason or for that. You know me better than anyone else, sometimes I think even better than my husband, if not then very close to it. I told you things I never told him, I never told anyone in my family, and I never even told Melissa. It sucks that I only knew you for such a short time, but I love that I became that close to you. I trust you like I trust nobody else. I feel selfish for the reasons I miss you, only because I miss how you were there for me, I miss being able to tell you everything and know that no matter what you weren't going to judge me and think too differently of me. I miss venting to you, I even miss you venting to me. I just miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment