Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sorry Glee

So I hope you're not mad but I can't watch Glee anymore. I haven't even tried and I just know that I can't. A few weeks ago Tressa was over here, and she was trying to figure out what songs she missed from a Glee she wouldnt' watch (I'll tell you why she wouldn't watch it in just a moment) and it just made me miss you too much. It was really hard to sit there and JUST watch the videos, not even a full episode. Then last night my parents were watching on the the computer (they got rid of their satellite), and just hearing it and seeing like 5 seconds was really really really hard. I think it's so hard because you were really the only reason I watched Glee. I had kinda lost interest in it but then you kept asking me about it, and Spencer said he had watched them at school so I thought, "Ok, I'll watch them with Spencer so I can talk to Kathleen about what happened in them." And I really enjoyed our Glee rants, even though now they seem so pointless. Even before you left I tried to see if anyone else was as good about Glee ranting as you were but none of them even came close. It's not the same anymore, and I don't want to feel sad and just hurt because I miss you so much, the whole time I'm watching it, so I'm just not going to watch it anymore.

Now the reason Tressa didn't watch one episode is because it was one where multiple people were having sex for the first time. She said she knows one couple for sure was Blaine and Kurt. She's not sure who the others were. My parents watched that episode and said it was pretty bad. They wish they hadn't watched it. The one little part I saw last night, Finn was proposing to Rachel. And I don't know if you ever saw the aspburgers girl, but she's in the Glee club too. I miss you Kathleen. I hung up the only pictures I have of you and me toghether, from our shopping trip last year, and I see them everyday and I STILL can't believe you're gone. I'll remember you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment