Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I wasn't a better best friend. I should have talked to you more. I knew you felt lonely but I was so stuck in my own depression, I wasn't being the friend I was supposed to be, the friend I should have been, the friend I wanted to be, but just couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm so sorry Kathleen, I just kept apologizing to you for being that way, but I never changed. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your emails/posts with links on them. I didn't even watch them. I wanted to put just kept putting it off, I don't know why. I'm so sorry!! I hope you can forgive me. I'm trying so hard not to cry. I'm sorry I didn't help you move. I should have, I really did think that I would have just made it worse with the girls, but at least I would have been able to see you. It is quite interesting but that's not the word I'm looking for, ironic, that's the word, that Total Eclipse of the Heart, reminded me of you because of our Karoke night at your house, and so I wanted to listen to it because it reminded me of you, but a lot of the words, really do go along with how I'm feeling, so it fits in that sense too. I hope that made some kind of sense. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you more. You are my very best friend. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment