Friday, October 7, 2011

Other Links

Wednesday, I did finally find those two other links that you sent me and I watched them. And here are my thoughts.

First the Draco video: That was totally funny how he said, "Rolling on the floor?....... SHE????" I love his accent. I actually love most accents. Thank you for sharing that, and I'm super sorry I didn't look at it before. It's probably something that frustrated you, how it usually took me a while to respond to things. I know, I'm awful at it, and I feel even worse, because this all makes me want to do better at it, and I think for the most part I have. All the regrets I have with our friendship(and they are ONLY my faults and the fact that I wasn't a better friend) and the fact that I lost you so quickly is probably going to make me want to make sure that doens't happen agian. I'm sorry that (trying to find the right words to say) I couldn't just be a better friend to you, and I'm really starting to change that only after/because you're gone. That's unfair to you. You're my best friend and you should have been treated better by me. And I hate that I keep thinking about ME and ME not having friends any more. You know the things I struggled with. I mean look at us, how long did it take for me to really open up to you, put my guard down, and actually want to be friends? But that's so selfish of me. I just lost you, I shouldn't be so caught up in my and my friend problem. I feel bad, because all I keep doing is apologizing to you. But I feel like that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment