Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thor

So, after I found out I asked my Mom to run to WalMart and buy Thor so I could watch it for you. When we got home Spencer and I watched it. And I wish two things; One that I just would have watched it before hand so I could talk to you about it, and Two that I just would have let you talk to me about it anyhow. And the later one is for two reasons again; One because I cannot remember why you like the villian and I wish I did, I want to know your thoughts, but now I don't get to. I know we'll see each other again, but I don't think this movie will matter anymore, but maybe it will. and Two it was a lot like the series we started, so I knew most of everything that was going to happen. And you know in the last few episodes of that series, The Avengers deal with Loki trying to take over, and he mentioned that he got exiled on purpose, so I wonder if that's what the Avengers are going to deal with too, because of the very last scene in Thor with Loki and the unlimited power. Sorry hopefully I didn't spoil it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment