Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not Getting Easier

Although, really it's only been two days since I found out, I didn't expect it to, but still. I miss you so much! You know every now and then I think, "We didn't talk or see each other all the time, so hopefully it won't be that hard." But it is. Especially since RIGHT NOW is the time that I would be talking to you. You just started school, and you just moved so we would be talking about. I would be listening to all your frustrations (not complaining at all. I miss your vents.) and roommate problems, your fears about college, how job is going. And now I'm just trying to survive listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart all the time, and trying not to cry. I'm worried after I go to the viewing and your Celebration of Life, it will only get worse, because then I will have to admit you're not here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment