Sunday, October 9, 2011

What a Coinsidence!

Don't worry I will talk about Friday, I just haven't quite figured out how I even feel about it yet. So really quickly, just something that I find just a teeny, tiny but funny, today Gill passed away. And now why do I think it is just a little bit funny? Well, because you ALWAYS thought he was dead, and you always asked me if he was dead. Everyone else did it too, but you were at my house the most and it seems as though you said it every time. And almost within the same week that you pass away, so does Gill. Maybe he loved you so much, he wanted to go with you too. I'm sorry, I know I probably shouldn't find that funny, and I don't really think it is, it just made me chuckle a teen tiny bit, and I don't know maybe I just find it really ironic.

And of course I'm starting to experience things that I would have texted you about. For example, tonight, and actually RIGHT NOW, Spencer wanted me to stay the night with him at this place, and I really don't like being alone at night at this point in time, so I'm at his place. But he had to go to weight lifting with the cross country team. He dropped me off before, so I was hoping his roommates would be here, so it wouldn't be quite so awkward. But nope, none of them were here. Cameron just got home a couple of minutes ago, but I'm in Spencer's room with the door almost shut all the way, so I don't think he realized. And I sat here for a couple of minutes trying to decide what to do. I even went out of the room once but didn't see anyone right away so went back inside. I finally decided to go out to the kitchen (where I heard he was at) and let him know that I was here. Even though he knows I'm here, it's still really awkward, at least for me. I wish I could text you about it. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment