Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Links

So I just watched the link you sent me about the fan made video about Harry Potter. It was really good. I'm sorry I didn't watch it before now. I am so sorry. And I'm also sorry, I didn't even get the message about Mary. If I had I would have replied, but yes that is the Mary from acting class. I then went and looked on your friends list and she wasn't there. I'm so sorry I stopped you two from being reunited before you left. That video must have taken a long time to make to find the right pictures, and match them up with the words. It was very mooving too. Although that might be in part to how I'm feeling right now because of you. So after it was over it said the next video was of Daniel Radcliff learning how to speak American English, so I watched it, and it was pretty funny. They also had Emma Watson, Ron and Draco there, and they would give them some "American" phrases that they were supposed to say. I really wish I could show you. The last one was "Twilight blows" Emma said something about it being a conspiracy and was laughing. I'm trying to find the other links you sent me and watch those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment